Racingline VWR3130RS Sport Spring Kit W/Mag Ride
CAD $ 325.00
Free Shipping in Canada
Racingline VWR3130RS Sport Spring Kit With Mag Ride
Average lowering front: 1.2", rear: .8"
If you use your RS3 on a daily basis and are only looking to uprate one aspect of your car, you can't do better than our Sport Springs.
- They replace the car's four standard springs with re-engineered, different-rate and slightly shorter Sport Springs.
- The vehicle's center of gravity is lowered, reducing body roll for better dynamics, whilst maintaining the ride quality and comfort of your car.
- Meanwhile, the car's appearance is transformed. By getting rid of those nasty wheelarch gaps, it'll look like it always should've from the factory!
- What's not to like? No wonder it's our best-selling product worldwide.
THE PERFECT DROP
- The springs lower the RS3 by around 20 mm in order to preserve the wheel travel needed for perfect ride & handling.
- The Sport Springs are developed to be fully compatible with cars fitted with Audi’s switchable Adaptive suspension and the regular S Sports Suspension.
- All our Sport Springs are high quality, European-made springs, from the same factory that produces many of the OEM springs.
- We use progressive rate springs to preserve the ride quality in normal use, but then stiffen the rates at the ends of the travel.
SPECIFIC TO RS3
- Unlike many, our RS3 Sport Springs have only been developed for RS3. Meaning no compromise for your car
- Our extensive development programme on each version of each model has given us a ride quality just as good as that of the standard car.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE
- Many experts consider suspension development to be as much an art as a science. In truth, it's a bit of both.
- Go lower or stiffer than our springs and your car will bounce and crash as the dampers are mismatched to spring-rate, and the springs themselves run out of travel.
- Our progressive-rate spring construction means the spring rate in the middle of travel is very similar to standard.
- It's only towards the end of the spring's travel (so, when braking or cornering hard) that we have engineered the spring to stiffen up.
- It's this progressive-rate spring design that gives such good ride quality.
Audi RS3 2017 2.5L (DAZA)
Audi RS3 2018 2.5L (DAZA)
Categories Suspension Springs Performance
This product may not fit all vehicles listed. Please guarantee that this is the correct part for your application, or contact us for more information. At times our suppliers may substitute a brand of similar or equal quality, without our prior knowledge. If you require a specific brand for your application, call us before ordering.