Racingline VWR31G70RW MQB AWD Sport Spring Kit
CAD $ 345.00
Free Shipping in Canada
VWR Sports Spring Kit Golf Sportwagen ( For AWD Only Vehicles )
Average lowering front: 1.15", rear: 1.4"
WHAT THEY DO
If you use your car on a daily basis and are only looking to uprate one aspect of your car, you can't do better than our VWR Sport Springs.
They replace the car's four standard springs with re-engineered, different-rate and slightly shorter Sport Springs.
- The vehicle's center of gravity is lowered, reducing body roll for better dynamics, whilst maintaining the ride quality and comfort of your car.
- Meanwhile, the car's appearance is transformed. By getting rid of those nasty wheelarch gaps, it'll look like it always should've from the factory!
- What's not to like? No wonder it's our best-selling product worldwide.
THE PERFECT DROP
- The springs lower the sports models by 20-30 mm in order to preserve the wheel travel needed for perfect ride & handling.
- The Sport Springs are developed to be fully compatible with cars fitted with Volkswagen Group’s switchable ACC (Adjustable Chassis Control) dampers.
- All our Sport Springs are high quality, European-made springs, from the same factory that produces many of the OEM springs.
- We use progressive rate springs to preserve the ride quality in normal use, but then stiffen the rates at the ends of the travel.
- Available for many models, including lower-powered twist-beam rear suspension cars.
- Our extensive development programme on each version of each model has given us a ride quality just as good as that of the standard car.
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2015 1.8T TSI (CXBB)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2016 1.8 TSI (CXBB)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2017 1.8 TSI (CXBB)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2018 1.8 TSI (CXBB)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2015 1.8T TSI (CXBA)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2016 1.8T TSI (CXBA)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2017 1.8T TSI (CXBA)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2018 1.8T TSI (CXBA)
Categories Suspension Springs Performance
This product may not fit all vehicles listed. Please guarantee that this is the correct part for your application, or contact us for more information. At times our suppliers may substitute a brand of similar or equal quality, without our prior knowledge. If you require a specific brand for your application, call us before ordering.