Sachs Performance Motorsports Clutch Kit W/Single Mass Flywheel Kit 883089.000127
CAD $ 1,815.00
Free Shipping in Canada
Sachs Performance Motorsports Racing Clutch Kit W/Single Mass Flywheel Kit
Kit Comes With:
- 1 Sintered Clutch Disc ( 881861-999879 )
- 1 Pressure Plate ( 883082-999798 )
- 1 Single Mass Flywheel ( 003071-000586 )
- Up to 60% reduction in weight compared to the original flywheel.
- Higher transmittable torque compared to organic friction material.
- Higher thermal capacity compared to organic friction material.
- Higher burst number of revolutions - Designed for engine speed until 12.000rpm.
- The torque damper of the clutch disc has a higher stop position.
- - Maximum capacity of the torsion damper unit before stop position of locating rivets.
- Higher clamp load of the clutch cover.
- Noticeable better dynamics through higher clamp load when driving the vehicle to its limits.
- Very dirt resistant.
- Longer life span.
- Aggressive start performance.
- Effortless 1:1 exchange with OE clutch kit incl. the dual mass flywheel.
The SACHS Performance clutch-flywheel conversion kit delivers more transmittable torque and more stability, longer life and superior thermal resistance.
The containing sintered clutch disc has a higher friction coefficient than plates with organic friction material. That allows for highest transmittable torque and makes them very dirt and oil resistant.
The weak two-mass flywheel will be replaced with a lightened one-mass flywheel made of steel. Easy exchange with your old clutch and two-mass-flywheel. The original releaser/csc will still fit. - Light weight flywheels keep less inertia in storage but the lighter rotating mass provides significantly improved engine response and acceleration characteristic.
To compensate the dual mass flywheel and it´s vibration damping, the SACHS Performance clutch kit contains a clutch disc with torsion springs that function as vibration damper between engine and gearbox. Due to reduction of mass and more rigid connection a stronger transfer of transmission noise can occur.
It also allows for faster and sportier gearshifts. That makes it extremely useful for street and 1/4miles races, endurance races, hill climbing (group N), rallye.
Quality - Made in Germany
The clutch systems from ZF SACHS Race Engineering have brought motor sports teams worldwide to the forefront, from mass sports to Formula 1.
The knowledge gained from these race series has been flowing into the development of High Performance products for years.
- Rated up to 600 NM of torque (442 LB-FT)
- Single-mass flywheel (7,2kg) - 15.87 lbs
Volkswagen Golf R 2015 2.0T TSI (CYFB)
Volkswagen Golf R 2016 2.0T TSI (CYFB)
Volkswagen Golf R 2017 2.0T TSI (CYFB)
Volkswagen Golf R 2018 2.0T TSI (DJAA)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2017 1.8 TSI (CXBB)
Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2018 1.8 TSI (CXBB)
Volkswagen Golf GTI 2015 2.0T TSI (CXCA)
Volkswagen Golf GTI 2015 2.0T TSI (CXCB)
Volkswagen Golf GTI 2016 2.0T TSI (CXCA)
Volkswagen Golf GTI 2016 2.0T TSI (CXCB)
Volkswagen Golf GTI 2017 2.0T TSI (CXCB)
Volkswagen Golf GTI 2018 2.0T TSI (CXCB)
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 2017 1.8T TSI (CXBB)
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 2018 1.8T TSI (CXBB)
This product may not fit all vehicles listed. Please guarantee that this is the correct part for your application, or contact us for more information. At times our suppliers may substitute a brand of similar or equal quality, without our prior knowledge. If you require a specific brand for your application, call us before ordering.