Unitronic 4 Inch Turbo Inlet Elbow 2.5TFSI EVO UH019-INA
CAD $ 649.99
Free Shipping in Canada
Unitronic 4 Inch Turbo Inlet Elbow 2.5TFSI EVO
Unitronic's all new 4” Turbo Inlet Elbow for the 2.5TFSI EVO (EA855) engines, found in the 8V.2 RS3 and 8S TTRS, will give you the competitive edge to gain that extra tenth of a second on the stock turbo, while supporting the airflow demands for all of the mainstream hybrid turbos currently on the market. Made from aircraft grade cast Aluminum and featuring a fully integrated PCV recirculation artery as well as CNC-machined mounting flanges, inlet and outlets, it's the ultimate turbo inlet elbow upgrade for your car.
Designed using the latest in 3D scanning and modeling, it will fit perfectly using OEM mounting points as a direct bolt-on upgrade. Unitronic engineers worked extensively with popular aftermarket turbo manufacturers to offer four modular CNC-machined billet Aluminum compressor inlet adapter rings to support many mainstream turbo upgrade solutions currently offered on the market.
Read the full release article here.
Features / Benefits
- 28% increase in flow over stock
- Proven power, torque, and airflow gains
- Modular CNC-machined billet Aluminum compressor inlet adapter rings
- Fully integrated PCV recirculation artery
- OEM PCV functionality for adequate crankcase ventilation
- Aircraft grade cast Aluminum construction
- CNC-machined mounting flanges, inlet and outlets
- Smooth airflow transitions
- Direct bolt-on fitment. (Does not work with stock intake.)
- Unitronic 4" Turbo Inlet Elbow for 2.5 TFSI EVO
- 1 x Unitronic Adapter Ring (56.5 mm, 62.8 mm, 66 mm or 70 mm)
- Silicone Vacuum Line
- All Necessary Hardware Included
Categories Engine Performance Air Intake
Audi RS3 2017 2.5L (DAZA)
Audi RS3 2018 2.5L (DAZA)
Audi TTRS 2018 2.5L (DAZA)
Categories Engine Performance Turbo Inlet & Hose
Categories Engine Turbocharger Performance
Categories Engine Air Intake Performance
Categories Engine Air Intake Air Intake
This product may not fit all vehicles listed. Please guarantee that this is the correct part for your application, or contact us for more information. At times our suppliers may substitute a brand of similar or equal quality, without our prior knowledge. If you require a specific brand for your application, call us before ordering.